Bothered about when your Ups package will be delivered? Then, we here, have provided you with the facility to get your courier tracked. To track your Ups postage you must have the tracking number given to you during shipment.
Track UPS Mail | Cargo | Couriers | Packages | Postal Shipments Online
If you have Ups tracking number with you then you are ready to track your package. Go through the below indicated steps to track your package successfully.
- Enter the tracking number in the text field provided below.
- Make sure that you have entered the exact tracking number.
- Now press track button.
- Your ups courier details will be displayed on the screen.
- The details contain the expected delivery date, the present location of your package, and date of dispatch etc.,
If our tracking tool doesn’t work for you, then there are some alternate ways to track your ups parcel.
Ups tracking via email:
- You can track your Ups shipment status by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You can also track multiple shipments(up to 25) at a time.
- To know your package details make your tracking number as the body of the email and sent it to the earlier mentioned email.
- If you want to multiple couriers at a time then enter tracking number each per line in the email body.Leave the subject of the email empty.
- Your shipment status details will be returned to you.
The user should note that this feature of Ups track is not applicable to freight shipment.
Ups tracking via Sms:
- To track your shipment via sms then you need to go to the official webpage for Ups track.
- Visit the page and there enter your tracking number and then press track button.
- Now you will be redirected to shipment/courier status details page.
- Click on the “Request Status Updates” and choose “SMS text”.
- Now opt in with your mobile number and tick the checkbox before entering submit button.
- Your shipment details for this one package will be sent to your mobile via SMS.
Ups tracking via reference number:
Go to the official webpage and select track by reference.
Now choose whether your package is shipment or freight.
After that select the date range of your shipping
Enter your reference number and press track button.
Note:If you have any inconvenience in tracking your shipment with our tracking tool then we suggest you to visit ups official webpage for tracking.As we are not the official website, we are not responsible for any kind of issues that you might face with ups.